Show me information for:
The Travel Offers section on TourismSaskatchewan.com promotes unique, authentic product offers that tempt customers.
Travel Offers on TourismSaskatchewan.com
They are an additional and effective way for tourism businesses to extend their season, create shoulder season traffic and drive new business by getting messages in front of consumers already considering a Saskatchewan vacation. Tourism operators and businesses can list their Travel Offers for FREE on the consumer website, which sees of 1.5 million visitors annually.
- You must already have a listing on TourismSaskatchewan.com (listings are free of charge)
- You must promote offers that are within Saskatchewan
- Note: You may include up to four travel offers with your listing (also free of charge)
Types of travel offers
A travel offer can be a value-added or discounted offer to consumers. It can include:
- A packaged deal (accommodation, transportation, meals etc.)
- A value-added offer, such as attraction passes or meal included in the price
- Percentage-based discount
- Dollar-value discount
Travellers want assurance that tourism businesses are safe places to visit and are adhering to health guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. A key factor in driving immediate business is to increase consumer confidence by highlighting the precautions undertaken and communicating the pledge to keep guests safe.
To find out more on how you can create and post Travel Offers on TourismSaskatchewan.com, click to read the document below:
For tips on how to create a compelling Travel Offer, click to read the document below:
Ready to submit an offer for posting or update an existing Travel Offer listing?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information. Include your business name in the subject line of your email.
- Name of offer
- Description (150 word limit)
- Start/Expiry date or specify year-round
- Starting at price
- URL to the page on your website/FB page that contains the offer particulars; this becomes your “Book Now” link.
- A jpg photo that represents your travel offer
Tourism operators and businesses can include up to four Travel Offers with their free online listing. To post an offer(s) or to find out more, email email@example.com